[events-calendar-templates template=”default” style=”style-1″ category=”ignou” date_format=”full” start_date=”” end_date=”” limit=”5″ order=”ASC” hide-venue=”no” time=”future” featured-only=”false” columns=”2″ autoplay=”true”]
Ignou Admission Forms can be submitted online (except for International Students) through Online Admission System at http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
Currently, the online admission facility is available for the programmes offered
through Common Prospectus except merit-based and entrance test based programmes.
The prospective learners are required to create their user ID and password for logging in the system and upload the required documents
along with the submission of the Admission Form on the ignou website.
There is no need to send the printed copy of the Admission Form to the Regional Centre.
The programme fee can be paid online using payment Gateway through net banking, debit card and credit card.
Once the admission form is submitted online, the students can track the progress of their admission.
A message is sent on the mobile number and email ID registered with the System once admission is confirmed.
In case of any discrepancy in the Admission Form, the prospective students are
advised to remove the discrepancy within a stipulated time. Failing to do so will lead to rejection of admission
The prospective learners submitting the Admission Form through this System can download the Prospectus free
from IGNOU website http://www.ignou.ac.in. However, an amount of Rs.200/- is charged as registration fee
along with the programme fee.
Table of Contents
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Prospectus Jan 2020 and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.