Answer Key Of MHT CET 2020
How to Check Answer Key Of MHT Cet 2020
1. Visit the MHT-CET 2020 Portal. URL: https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
2. Candidate has to log in to the portal using their login credentials (Login ID and Password).
Enter the Login ID, the password. Enter the Captcha and click on “Sign in To Account”.
Candidate will see the option to see the answer key for MHT CET 2020
3. Once signed in, the below page shall be displayed.
4. Click on Proceed. Below page shall be displayed.
5. Click on Proceed. Below dialogue box shall be displayed.
6. Click on OK button. Below page shall be displayed.
7. Click on “Objection Form” option.Candidate has to select the subject for
which they want to apply for the objections.
Select the Subject (either PCM or PCB) and click on search.
How To Challenge MHT CET 2020 Objections
1. Candidate will see the form after clicking on search above
2. As shown above, the details of the candidate shall be displayed such as Candidate Name,
Application Number, Exam Centre Details, Exam Date, Exam Time, Subjects.
3. Candidate has to read all the instructions mentioned in the MHT-CET 2020 Objection
carefully and then fill the MHT-CET 2020 Objection Form.
4. Once filled, they need to submit their MHT-CET 2020 objection form and make the payment.
5. Once the payment is successfully done, the objections raised by the candidate shall
by the State CET Cell for further process.