[events-calendar-templates template=”default” style=”style-1″ category=”JEE” date_format=”full” start_date=”” end_date=”” limit=”5″ order=”ASC” hide-venue=”no” time=”future” featured-only=”false” columns=”2″ autoplay=”true”]
JEE Mains April 2020: National Testing Agency launches JEE Mains application process, fill in form on jeemain.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started online registration for JEE Mains April 2020 Exam from today i.e., 7th February.
Students can apply online by visiting the jeemain.nic.in on the official website to register the JEE Mains exam.
The JEE mains April 2020 application process will continue till March 7. Students have been given time for the entire month.
However, students should apply at the right time to avoid the rush at the last moment.
The National Testing Agency conducts this entrance test twice a year. The NTA conducts the examination for the first time in a year in January and then conducts the examination for the second time during April.
The January session examination was conducted from 6th to 11th January 2020. The April session examination will now be held from 3rd April to 9th April 2020.
JEE Main April 2020: How to Apply ?
- Visit the website to jeemain.nic.in
- Find JEE Main April 2020 on homepage
- Complete the process of filling up the application form on the registration link
- Fill JEE main April 2020 Application Form
- Take a print out of the fee after filling the form
- Now keep the printout of the form for the future use