During the interview, no one is aware that on which topic the employer will talk to you and which questions you will ask, but during the interview there are some questions that are asked every time.
The idea of job change comes first in everyone’s mind and then most people start getting nervous. During the interview, no one is aware that on which topic the employer will talk to you and who will ask questions, but during the interview some questions are asked which are asked every time. Although interviews are for different jobs and respondents are also different.
Common questions to be asked during job interview
1. Tell about yourself: Before answering it, it is important to understand how the question has been asked, whether it is about your personality or about education. In reply, you can also tell about your nature, hobbies and background.
2. What happened to you in the face of the biggest challenge and how to cope with it: It is difficult to think immediately about that perfect situation. If you have the answer, then it should not be just about that situation, it should also be told how you got out of it and then what was going on in your mind and what is your learning with it. What else has the company benefited from you?
3. Why are you looking for a new job: In reply you should avoid criticizing the old boss or company. You can say that you want to take new challenges. Where to get better use of your quality.
4. How do you handle the stress: In response to this question, you can say that the Challenges inspire and work deadlines forced me for more work.
5. What is your biggest weakness: It is a highly complicated question and in response you can present some of your quality as a weakness, as if you are saying that I am a perfectionist and I am not happy till I get the best results