|Last date of registration for CAT 2018||September 19, 2018|
|CAT 2018 Test date||November 25, 2018|
|Personal Interview||June / July, 2019|
|Campus module start at IIMA||September, 2019|
|Studio module starts on||October, 2019|
- Working Professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years full time work experience (after completion of graduation) as on December 31, 2018.
- Age 24 years and above (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree / CA / CS / ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized Universities
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016, 2017, and 2018) or GMAT / GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2018) will be considered for shortlisting.
- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select “Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad – e-Mode Post Graduate Programme in Management (ePGP)”as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/GRE) will be invited for personal interview at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
- Application Fee INR 2,000/-
- Programme Fee INR 17,00,000/-
- Registration Fee INR 42,500/-
Note: All Fees are payable directly to HGEIL. Fee quoted is exclusive of GST which will be payable on actuals.
IIMA’s ePGP organized Admission Information Webinar on June 10th & on June 17th, 2018, where students of existing batch (2017-19) of ePGP addressed queries of prospectice student candidates,
Check out the Video –
June 10, 2018 Webinar – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBeVedzE&t=1s
June 17, 2018 Webinar – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEJDAJKTAPU