|Both companies be eyeing raising a staggering amount of Rs 50,000 crore to Rs 75,000 crore each th IPOs, according to the Hindu Business Line report.Mukesh Ambani plans India’s biggest IPOs for Jio, Reliance Retail …|
- T date, Paytm IPO in 2021 was the largest ever IPO in India at Rs 18,300 crore, followed by Coal India in 2010 at nearly Rs 15,500 crore and Reliance Power in 2008 at Rs 11,700 crore.
- At the upper end of the price band, the government garner Rs 21,000 crore th the LIC IPO.
- Even after the reduced size of about Rs 20,557 crore, the LIC IPO is going to be the biggest initial public offering ever in the country.
- Shares of Reliance Jio may also be listed on the US stock market, Nasdaq.
- Nasdaq is the world’s largest share market for tech s.
- The Reliance Jio IPO may be launched after the shares of Reliance Retail Ventures Limited the market, likely in December 2022.
- India Today TV is now available in United States, click here to .
- Read More
Jio Ipo Valuation
|Crore from a clutch of marquee global investors, including Facebook, Google, Intel Capital, Qualcomm Ventures, and top private equity players such as Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners, General Atlantic and KKR amongst others by ing a combined Jio 33 per cent stake.Reliance Jio IPO: Reliance Jio likely to go public this year, says …|
- Kicked off the process of setting reserve prices of 10 bands earmarked by the government for 5G services.
- The telecom industry has repeatedly sought lower base pricing for 5G .
- And the sector regulator has conceded that unsold amounts to wasted, and accordingly, has invited views on whether a methodology followed elsewhere globally should be used to value 5G waves.
- Indulge in digital reading experience of ET newspaper exactly as it is.
- Choose your reason below and click on the Report button.
- Telecom unit, Jio, an event that could be a potential telecom sector catalyst, CLSA said.
- Read More
Jio Ipo Details
|In the past one month, five global players have picked up a 17.Reliance looks at Nasdaq listing for Jio Platforms; IPO likely by 2021 …|
- 12 per cent stake in Jio Platforms for a total consideration of Rs 78,562 crore, valuing the company at Rs 4.
- 25 per cent in Jio Platforms and the government issues direct listing guidelines.
- In the past one month, five global players have picked up a 17.
- Highly placed sources said once the new guidelines for direct international listing were announced by the government, the company would look at various global stock markets.
- Bharti tel promoter raises Rs 8,433 cr by offloading 2.
- In the US, is being considered as the preferred destination for the listing.
- Mail queries sent to RIL remained unanswered t the time of going to press.
- Morgan Stanley is likely to be appointed the lead banker to man the overseas listing, while Bank of America Merr Lynch and Citibank may also be roped in for the IPO, another source informed.
- In April last year, RIL had said it would list Jio in the next five years.
- 24 per cent stake to various private equity players such as Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners, General Atlantic, and KKR, which have taken stakes of 1.
- S Mubadala Investment Company are also likely to pick up similar interests in Jio Platforms, though these transactions may fructify in the next one to two months, sources said.
- S youngest son, Anant, has been appointed additional director on the board of Jio Platforms.
- Date information and commentary on developments that are of interest to you and have wider political and economic implications for the country and the world.
- Your encourment and constant feedback on how to improve our offering have only made our resolve and commitment to these ideals stronger.
- 19, we continue to remain committed to keeping you informed and updated with credible news, authoritative views and incisive commentary on topical issues of relevance.
- As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more, so that we can continue to offer you more quality content.
- Our subscription model has seen an encouraging response from many of you, who have subscribed to our online content.
- More subscription to our online content can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content.
- Your support th more subscriptions can help us practise the journalism to which we are committed.
- “Morgan Stanley is likely to be appointed the lead banker to man the overseas listing, while Bank of America Merr Lynch and Citibank may also be roped in for the IPO, another source informed.
- Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard bt to you courtesy FIS.
- This function is used to check if user is already registered with BS using data posted by google i.
- We are unable to unlock content becouse of slow internet connection.
- Entitlements grant access to the product linked to this content.
- Notify the user that their account is being looked up.
- Notify the user that they’re being logged in with Google.
- ‘showLoginPrompt showLoginNotification Publisher shows content’.
- Account was not found, or existing account has no subscription.
- Let’s create a new one or link to the existing publisher account.
- Read More